Cancellation / Transfer by the Participants:
In case a participant feels the need to discontinue, we provide the below options:
- A participant may either cancel his/her enrolment for a particular program or may opt to transfer /reschedule one’s enrolment to a later on batch of the same program and through the same service provider.
- Requests for refund of fees (application/registration fee) on account of cancellation of one’s enrolment for any program shall be considered only if the requests are made prior to the closure of registration or 15 working days, before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier. A deduction of Rs. 5,000/- along with the applicable taxes for Indian participants / USD 125 along with the applicable taxes for International participants would be made on the above refund.
- Requests for transfer/reschedule shall be considered only if the same program through the same technical partner has been lined up to be floated within the next six months from the date of the last academic session of the ongoing program.
- The amounts paid by the participants shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch. Requests for transfer/reschedule would incur additional administrative charges of Rs. 5,000/- along with the applicable taxes for Indian participants / USD 125 along with the applicable taxes for International participants. Such requests would be considered only, if made on or before the payment of the 2nd installment amount for any program.
- In no other cases, XLRI shall be liable to refund any fee/payment made, for any program.
- In case of excess or multiple payments due to connectivity issues or for any other reason/s there off, the excess amount paid, if any, will be refunded to the concerned account, the transaction charges (if any) will be borne by the payee, after due verification and confirmation from the bank, which may take around 15-20 working days provided the request is received from the applicant with his/her transaction detail, within two working days of transaction.
- XLRI will not send the hard copy of money receipt to any participant or to anyone who had made the payment. However, any participant can download the money receipt/s using their login ID and PW, provided, the amount is credited to XLRI account and verified. In case of any difficulty participants can send a request by e-mail to concerned person of XLRI, for electronic copy of money receipt.
- In case the first instalment of a programme is paid there will be no refund of registration fee.
Cancellation by XLRI-
XLRI, reserves the right to cancel programs at any time owning to reasons like insufficient applicants or unavailability of faculty etc. In such an event where XLRI cancels a program, the participant will receive the full fee refund within 20 working days of receipt of a valid refund request.